Coronavirus is 20 times deadlier (4 out of 100 infected die) and at least three to four times more contagious than flu. Get ready for a new lifestyle that includes;
- Avoid shaking hands or hugs. If possible, stay at least 5 to 6 feet away from people (healthy or not).
- Wash your hands with soap and water. Hand sanitizers are not effective.
- Avoid touching your face until after you wash your hands.
- Cover your mouth with a cloth (handkerchief) or tissue when sneezing or coughing.
- If you are sick, wear a mask to save others.
This new lifestyle will not only protect you and others from corona virus but also from flu, gastro illnesses and other infectious diseases. This might be a bad news for social, religious and promiscuous humans. But it is a good news for hermits like myself who have always kept a safe distance from humans.
Virtual hugs for nerds and geeks 🙂
This coronavirus reminds me of a cheating whore who insisted upon having a hug at the end of our first date by saying;
“Won’t you at least hug me?”
I had no plans to hug anyone but I mistook her request as some stupid custom of that country and culture where I had arrived a couple of months ago. There are many pros and cons of being an adventurer born with a wandering and a searching soul who was sold this love-virus through Cinderella-type stories and cartoons.