To help your immune system to grow stronger and fight against the disease of Covid-19 (coronavirus) caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus, here are some home-based remedies that you can use while in quarantine and isolated form the rest of the world;
- Warm salt water gargle 3 times
- Hot water + lemon + honey every morning
- Vitamin C 3000 mg daily
- Black seed 1 teaspoon daily
- Milk + honey 1 + tablespoon olive oil warm
- Ginger tea
- Protein food i.e. meat rich meals
- Olive leaves plus doday green tea
- Steam with black seed oil drops in water
- Pineapple 3 small pieces or dry figs once a day
- Dates and handful of mixed nuts
- Sunbath for one hour daily
- One egg daily
- Minimum 7 to 9 hours sleep or rest daily
- 1.5 Liter water daily
- No cold meal, always warm meals to eat
- Green Nido 9.9ph
- Yellow Nido 8.2ph
- Avocado 15.6ph
- Garlic 13.2ph
- Mango 8.7ph
- Tangerin 8.5ph
- Pineapple 12.7ph
- Watercress 22.7ph
- Orange 9.2ph
- Drink lemon in hot water
Black seed is an integral part of anti-malaria drug Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine. Black seeds are also known as black caraway, black cumin, kalonji, and black onion seeds.
Azithromycin antibiotic 500mg one daily for 5 days as per direction of your doctor.
An anti-viral drug Favilavir is the first approved coronavirus treatment by National Medical Products Administration of China. It has shown minimal side effects.
To fight early symptoms of coronavirus, Anti-HIV and Anti-AIDS drugs i.e. Lopinavir and Ritonavir (LPV/r) 400mg/100mg can be taken every 12 hours for 14 days
You can have your lungs tested for any signs of Fibrosis development, in addition to the routine check of other major organs i.e. kidneys, etc.
3-D Print To Make Oxygen Ventilator At Home
Coronavirus causes pulmonary fibrosis, a lung disease that occurs when lung tissue becomes damaged and scarred. This thickened, stiff tissue makes it more difficult for your lungs to work properly. As pulmonary fibrosis worsens, you become progressively more short of breath.
In worst case scenario when there are not enough ventilators in your local hospital, you can follow this open source project to make a 3-D printed ventilator at home. Here’s the link for more information;