Losing control or emotions is very much human. Never become a machine in the name of self-control. Let yourself be!
I’ve already decide what I do, with my own mindset for next year.
- Make a safer space on my platforms, without having to use Twitter or Facebook to do it.
- Go to Monarto Zoo! Where we can be in a cage and feed the Lions!
- Head to at least one Fringe event … Get out more basically.
- Start creating things on my days off, and learn to draw!
- Set up the spare room. My partners mum said she’s coming down these holidays. Do you know how much it would calm my mind to have a nicely put together spare room.
- Get Travie a harness, since he is NEVER going outside again without supervision.
- Try to be more…not understanding…but not lose my emotions when I speak with a transphobe.
- Start to come off the anxiety tablets and practice more mindfulness.
- Set up one of the other rooms, and make it…
View original post 29 more words